Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
TERMS: 2% 10th., Net 30 Days On Approved Credit
FREIGHT: F.O.B. Warehouse
1. We will accept any radiator returned freight prepaid.
2. In order to issue any credit, we must have the invoice number on which the radiator was sold.
3. Full credit less restocking charge (or refund if proof of payment and purchase is presented) will be issued for any radiators returned in completely saleable condition.
4. Full credit (or refund if proof of payment and purchase is presented) will be issued for any radiator returned within 1 year of purchase.
5. A full credit for the prepaid freight will be issued for radiators returned with factory defects.
6. Full credit, less a repair charge for returning the radiator to saleable condition will be issued for any radiator returned in damaged condition.
U.S. Radiator warrants its radiators to be free from defects in materials plus workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
Buyer's remedy for breach of warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at U.S. Radiator's factory, of the radiator within one year from the date of sale to end-use consumer, provided the radiator is returned with transportation prepaid to U.S. Radiator for examination to determine defectiveness. This warranty does not cover any labor charges for replacement of parts, adjustments, repairs or any other work done outside of the U.S. Radiator factory. This warranty does not apply to any radiator which had been repaired or altered.
Buyer agrees that U.S. Radiator's warranty of its products, as limited herein, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied, whether arising from law, course of dealing, usage of trade, or otherwise. There are no warranties, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose, which extend beyond the description herein. Buyer agrees that in no event U.S. Radiator be liable for cost of processing, lost profits, injury to goodwill, or any other consequential or incidental damages of any kind resulting from the order of use of it product, whether arising from breach of warranty, nonconformity or ordered specifications, delay in delivery, or any loss sustained by the buyer of this customer.
Any agreement by U.S. Radiator to assume a responsibility over and above this statement in a particular instance does not alter the scope of this statement on other sales.
INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR:
Since we cannot confirm the application or the installation, it is the buyer’s responsibility if the radiator we have shipped is satisfactory for the application and is properly installed. Under no circumstances will U.S. Radiator make or secure installations, replacement or repairs, or be responsible for the cost thereof, or for any damages caused as the result of installation or repair.
PRICES AND TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Product images in catalogs and/or on website may not be true representations of actual product.